CUDL is the largest point-of-sale and indirect auto lending network of credit unions, representing over 11,000 dealers, 1,100 lenders and a market of 45 million potential car buyers nationwide. The CUDL network provides access to credit union financing for dealers in all 50 states.
CUDL’s extensive network of credit unions and our exclusive easy-to-use platform streamline the financing process and help your dealership sell more cars.
With CUDL dealers can:
- Receive more pre-approved buyers from credit unions, which could reduce delinquencies and decrease write-offs;
- Offer buyers the financing choices they want with immediate loan decisions through the nation’s largest credit union financing network;
- Secure financing through nationally-recognized non-prime lenders for customers who don’t qualify for traditional loans;
- Connect with our lending network through a cutting-edge, use-friendly interface, the CUDL Dealer Portal;
- Simplify your workflow with two-way DMS integration with ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds and more;
- Quickly determine if a credit union member has been pre-approved for a loan; and
- Enjoy an efficient and expedited loan funding process.
FOR CREDIT UNIONS
Our platform is the premier solution for credit unions point-of-purchase auto loans, providing end-to-end support to drive efficiencies and grow loan originations and membership.
CUDL also helps your credit union provide unmatched convenience and service to current members at the point-of-purchase — the dealership—while gaining access to thousands of potential new members who are shopping for a car.
The numbers speak for themselves. Since 1994, we have helped credit unions fund 6.7 million vehicle loans worth over $120 billion — including 700,000 loans in 2013 alone.
The powerful CUDL platform includes:
- A network of over 11,000 dealers ready to connect buyers with credit unions;
- Affordable and exclusive features, including no per application fees;
- Local client support, dedicated to helping you build your indirect business full circle — from fostering strong relationships with local dealers to providing marketing, advisory and strategic planning assistance and more;
- Seamless electronic document delivery, which reduces processing time;
- Special offer promotion, instant connectivity and increased visibility;
- Pre-approval member solutions that help increase pull-through rate;
- Leverage existing contracted dealers with no additional work for the credit union; and
- Full access to the indirect lending module of CU Direct’s Lending 360 Loan Origination System. Features include an industry-leading decision engine, the ability to upload auto loan pre-screens for dealer use, and host integration.
CUDL continues to grow and innovate, providing flexible, cost-effective programs and an expanding range of exclusive, proprietary features built into our easy-to-use suite — all designed to help credit unions increase loans, improve efficiency and build membership.