Lending 360 Features / Benefits
Powerful Decision Engine
- Lending 360’s flexible and powerful decision engine supports simple to complex underwriting strategies with over 1,200 variables available for use in five 3D matrices and unlimited custom rules.
Direct Approvals and Pre-Screens Available to Dealers
- Lending 360 is the ﬁrst LOS to make direct applications available to dealers with the simple push of a button. The “Add to CUDL” feature allows credit unions to push direct approvals into the CUDL system for more indirect loan opportunities. Behind the scenes, CU Direct is working on a number of other industry-altering initiatives.
An Intuitive, User-Friendly Interface
- Lending 360 is easy to navigate, simplifying the application process and making it easy to train new employees. Fewer clicks mean faster processing.
- Lending 360 can be configured by our implementation team to support your specific processes. We’ll set up workflows and teach your team how to manage future changes using the system’s administrative module.
3rd Party Integration
- Lending 360 can connect to most host systems and numerous third parties, streamlining origination, underwriting, processing and disbursement. We also offer the absolute best integration with CUDL and OnSpot Financing, helping your credit union to consolidate channels into a single platform.
Other Features & Benefits
- A strong cross-sell platform, digital documents/e-signatures, and is CUSO-ready (in case you’re looking to expand services).
- Lending 360 Indirect is available for credit unions that simply need a platform for processing CUDL, OnSpot, or Online Loan Applications. The same great system, but with fewer bells and whistles, and at an unbelievable price.