How Can CUs Discover New Strategies to Gain a Competitive Edge? Join Us at Drive ’16.
What are the real keys to credit unions advancing their marketplace success against banks and other financial institutions in today’s lending environment?
The lending marketplace continues to see competition ramp up, and those financial institutions that incorporate cutting-edge strategies to better engage members, improve member loyalty, capture more loans, and improve loan portfolio performance have a distinct advantage.
Leading experts and innovators from the worlds of finance and marketing are taking center stage during CU Direct’s upcoming Drive ’16 Lending and Marketing Conference. Taking place May 17-18, 2016 in San Diego, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, the industry’s premier lending and marketing conference offers comprehensive insight to the latest strategies and best practices credit unions need to gain a true competitive edge over banks and other lenders.
In its eighteenth year, the Drive conference continues to grow in size, scope and attendance. Drive ’16 offers an unparalleled conference experience, offering attendees 20 educational sessions over two days, not to mention unique networking opportunities with 500+ industry peers.
Once again, the conference delivers a dynamic speaker line-up of well-known industry experts and business leaders to help credit unions take their lending programs and success to the next level.
Andrew Davis, CEO of Monumental Shift, and recognized internationally as one of today’s top influential marketers, brings his distinctively unique style of high-energy and expertise as the conference’s emcee. Davis has helped top Fortune 500 brands create strategies that inspire customers to buy more, more often.
Here’s a snapshot of just a few of the outstanding speakers at Drive ‘16:
As a leading advocate for design and technology innovation, Larry Burns, former vice president of Research and Development for General Motors, focused on the total customer experience. Burns will share his expertise on the important role innovation plays in advancing the customer experience and brand loyalty.
- A highly recognized Cultural Evangelist/Customer Experience Guru with Zappos, Jon Wolske will share his unparalleled approach to developing winning culture and customer experiences and their importance in business today.
- Mark Scarpelli, vice chairman, NADA, and long-time multi-auto dealership owner, and leading expert on the auto industry
- Financial services gamification and innovation pioneer, Matt Davis, CEO of GameFi, is a leading thinker, writer, and doer in the credit union movement. His work has been featured in Fast Company, Bloomberg, Businessweek, Yahoo! Finance, Bankrate.com, and other national and international media.
- Hubspot’s Dan Tyre has pioneered the concept of creating a true alignment between sales and marketing, now widely known as “Smarketing,” used by companies around the world as a central tenet of the inbound methodology.
- Charlie Wise, vice president, business development at TransUnion, is a long-time leader in customer analytics, segmentation, acquisition, retention, marketing strategy and the customer experience within the financial services industry.
From trends in financial services innovation, harnessing Big Data, and improving loans and efficiencies, to Disparate Impact, latest in digital marketing strategies and integrated branding, and lending best practices, here’s your best opportunity of the year to gain crucial insight to the hot topics and issues facing credit unions today.
“Our goal is to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive educational and thought leadership forum, providing real-world lending and marketing solutions for today’s marketplace,” notes Tony Boutelle, CU Direct’s president and CEO. “Our Drive Conference provides attendees the knowledge and strategies necessary for credit unions to build and manage effective, successful lending programs.”
How does your credit union acquire the strategies it needs to gain a competitive edge in today’s marketplace…join us at Drive ’16!
Register now — registration ends April 30th!