Your credit union is invited to participate in CU Direct’s annual DRIVE conference Best Practices Awards. Every year, CU Direct recognizes four credit unions who have demonstrated the “Best in Industry Leading Practices” in the areas of lending and marketing. An award ceremony will be held in the winners’ honor during the three-day conference.
Business Development // This award recognizes credit unions that have done an exemplary job at developing relationships with community businesses to help successfully grow their lending portfolios and provide outstanding services to members.
Excellence in Direct Lending // This award recognizes credit unions that have shown excellence in direct lending in 2016 around areas including loan portfolios, management techniques, member marketing strategies, etc.
Excellence in Indirect Lending // This award recognizes credit unions that have shown excellence in indirect lending in 2016, specifically around indirect loan volume, dealer and new member marketing strategies, and more.
Marketing AutoSMART to Members // This award recognizes credit unions that have done an outstanding job at marketing AutoSMART to members through creative and effective strategies.
Award Submission Criteria
Submit an entry form in one or all of these categories by January 13, 2017.
- Submissions should include programs, strategies, tactics, etc. that have been implemented during the last 12 months.
- Please detail your results and provide an overview of why you started the program, your strategies and implementation.
- Submissions may also be for programs, strategies, tactics, etc., implemented prior to 2016, provided that they successfully exhibited continued growth and improvement to the point that it qualifies as a ‘Best Practice.’
A selection committee will review submissions from each of the categories. Winners will be notified by January 24, 2017.
One award winner in each category will receive:
- Complimentary registration to DRIVE '17
- Invitation to attend & be recognized at the Best Practices Awards Ceremony
- Recognition in CU Direct’s award winners press release
- Opportunity to speak at DRIVE '17 and share your successful strategies