1. What’s included in my registration fee?
Your registration includes access to all conference sessions, including admission to the Exhibit Hall and Solutions Center, admission for both receptions, as well as access to all presentation materials.
2. Does registration include transportation or hotel accommodations?
No, registration is for conference access only.
3. If I attended last year, is there a discount for DRIVE ’17 registration?
Yes, returning DRIVE ’16 attendees pay only $695.
4. Can I register onsite at the conference?
Yes, registration is available only at the conference if paying by credit card.
5. Are guest passes available for purchase?
Conference attendance is opened only to credit union attendees.
6. Will I receive a confirmation following my registration?
Yes, a confirmation and receipt will be emailed.
7. What is the cancellation policy for registration?
All cancellations are subject to a $75 nonrefundable administrative fee per participant. Refunds will be granted until April 29, 2017 and only when written notification is received. No refunds will be given after May 1, 2017.
1. What is the cost of my hotel stay?
If booked before May 1, 2017, the rate is $239 + 12% tax and a $25 resort fee. This is based on availability.
2. How do I make my hotel reservation?
Click here to register online.
3. What time is check-in and check-out at the hotel?
Check-in is at 3 p.m. (PT) / Check-out is at 11 a.m. (PT)
4. Is there a parking fee at the hotel?
Self-parking is free of charge for hotel guests.
5. What is the cancellation policy for hotel reservations?
You must cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
1. Where do I pick up my badge?
Badges will be available for pick up at the conference registration desk.
2. What are the hours of the conference?
Conference hours run from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. everyday.
3. Will meals be provided during the conference?
Yes, food and beverages will be provided during the conference.
4. Is there a dress code during the conference?
Business attire is recommended.
5. What are my available transportation options?
The city of Las Vegas provides guests with a variety of transportation options to include: complimentary trams, shuttle services, buses, and the Las Vegas monorail. Uber is also available. Click here for additional information.
6. I’m interested in speaking at DRIVE ’17, whom do I contact?
Click here to submit a speaker request.
7. I’m interested in sponsoring DRIVE ’17, whom do I contact?
Click here to submit a sponsor request.