State of the Credit Union Auto Lending Market: Auto Lending Trends, Credit Union Analysis & Auto Industry Update
Join us and discover how credit unions are performing in all facets of auto lending…
Credit unions continue to maintain their strong presence in the auto lending marketplace, growing market share to 21.3% in the first quarter of 2016, up from 20% year end 2015. Meanwhile, CU Direct partner credit unions have also experienced 15% growth in 2016, and as an aggregate remain the 3rd largest lender in the nation.
Our next web event will provide an in-depth analysis of credit union performance in the auto lending marketplace, how credit unions faired vs. major lending institutions within the auto lending arena, and will highlight the latest trends and issues faced by the automotive industry. The webcast will also shed light on what to expect from the auto lending marketplace the second half of 2016.
In addition, special guest presenter, Michael Cochrum, CU Direct’s executive lending advisor, will be shedding critical light on how credit unions can capture a higher percentage of the auto lending market. In today’s highly competitive and rapidly advancing auto lending arena, speed is a crucial deciding factor in funding more loans. Michael will discuss how credit unions can optimize their LOS Decision Engines to capture more auto loans, and get to “yes” faster.
Topics will include:
- Auto lending trends, including credit union auto lending market share
- Peer analysis: credit unions vs. banks, captives and other financial institutions
- Auto manufacturer & U.S. vehicle sales summary
- Keys to optimizing your LOS Decision Engine to capture more auto loans
- Jose Torres, Market Research Analyst, CU Direct
- Michael Cochrum, Executive Lending Advisor, CU Direct
Who Should Attend:
- Heads of Lending
- Heads of Marketing
- Heads of Operations
- Lending Staff