CU Direct Showcases New CUDL and AutoSMART Platform Features at NADA
Auto dealers are seeking lending technologies and auto media that provide channels to sell more and grow bottom lines. In a technology-driven world, where speed and convenience is essential, auto dealers are looking for solutions that save time and improve the customer experience.
CUDL, a CU Direct Solution, is the nation’s largest credit union auto lending platform, funding over $30 billion in credit union auto financing in 2016 alone. CUDL is showcasing its new platform features at NADA, and will be inviting auto dealer partners to join an open beta during the convention and expo. CUDL connects auto dealers with over 1,000 credit unions and millions of potential car buyers. CUDL’s new features include custom “persona” or “user profile” experiences and multiple user benefits:
- New intuitively re-designed interface with fewer dealer clicks to access information
- Improved notification tools and status updates
- Streamlined loan application process
- New mobile app provides on-the-go updates
- More robust 700Credit integration
- Enhanced Smart Fund process
- Responsive web-based design and expanded browser support, including tablet browsers
CUDL’s new mobile app gives dealers/users access to status updates, while they walk the lot or are on-the-go. The mobile application gives users the information they need, faster.
The goal with the new features is to streamline the dealer’s experience with faster responses to/status updates on loan applications, resulting in an improved car buying experience for consumers.
CU Direct’s AutoSMART, the nation’s largest credit union auto shopping network reveals a newly updated platform that will help dealers better feature new and used car inventory to credit union members.
New features include:
- New Dedicated Dealer Pages provides additional branding exposure with credit unions and their members
- Enhanced Vehicle Display Pages
- Ability to become a Preferred Plus Dealer in your local market
- Dynamic new user interface simplifies car buying process for shoppers
- Ability to merchandise online inventory with special offers to drive more sales
NADA Convention & Expo
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
901 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Friday, Jan. 26 through Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017, booth #1900
To learn more about the new CUDL platform, additional company information, and/or to speak further on this topic, please contact Bill Meyer at email@example.com or 909.753.9732 (cell) / 909.481.2360 (office)