Financial Partners’ Nader Moghaddam Re-Elected as Chairman of CU Direct
Dallas, Texas | May 30, 2018
CU Direct, the nation’s leading credit union lending technology network,has announced the results of their board of directors and officers elections during the company’s annual shareholders meeting at the DRIVE '18 Conference.
Donna Bland, president & CEO, Golden 1 Credit Union; Brett Martinez, president & CEO, Redwood Credit Union; and Sterling Nielsen, president & CEO, Mountain America Credit Union were re-elected to new three-year terms on the board of directors.
Officer elections were also announced during the annual shareholders meeting, and included the re-election of Nader Moghaddam, president and CEO of Financial Partners Credit Union, to a second term as chairman. Moghaddamhas served on CU Direct’s board since 2011. Also re-elected to second terms were:Keith Sultemeier, president & CEO, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, as vice chairman; and Jim Laffoon, president & CEO, Security Service Federal Credit Union, as the board’s treasurer & secretary.
“Our board represents many leaders in the credit union system,” said Tony Boutelle, president and CEO ofCU Direct.“ Their passion, collaboration, and input strengthen our vision to continually develop innovative and technology-driven solutions to better serve our credit union partners.”
Also serving on CU Direct’s board of directors are:
- Erin Mendez, president & CEO, Patelco Credit Union
- Benson Porter, president & CEO, BECU
- Chuck Purvis, president & CEO, Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Bob McKay, president & CEO, Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union (Associate Director)
- John Lund, president & CEO, America First Credit Union (Ex-officio)
- Jeff March, president & CEO, Citadel (Ex-officio)