John Carrington is the senior vice president of sales at CU Direct, based in Rancho Cordova, California. John oversees all sales activity for the company’s five sales regions.
He has over 30 years’ experience in the automotive finance industry, with expertise in consumer/commercial lending, credit operations & administration, risk management & compliance, collections management, sales operations, and market expansion.
Prior to joining CU Direct in 2002, Carrington held a number of management positions, including:
- Regional Manager, United Auto Credit
- Director of Originations, Charter One Bank
- Vice President Commercial Lending, BayBank of Boston
- Collections Manager, MS Financial
- Credit Manager, General Motors Acceptance Corporation
Carrington holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of Oklahoma and a Master of Business Administration from Central Michigan University.