CU Direct Announces Dynamic Speaker Line-Up for DRIVE ‘19 Lending Conference
Experts from financial lending, automotive, mortgage and marketing industries to deliver essential strategies for success in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Ontario, CA | April 4, 2019
Leading experts and innovators from the worlds of lending and technology are taking center stage during CU Direct’s upcoming DRIVE ’19 Lending Conference.
In its third decade, DRIVE ’19 is expected to welcome more than 500 credit union lending and marketing attendees to the Cosmopolitan at Las Vegas, May 14-16.
The industry’s foremost lending conference offers attendees comprehensive insight into the latest strategies to build stronger, more profitable lending portfolios and to reach more members. The conference’s dynamic keynote speakers bring expertise spanning the areas of innovation, finance, economics, and marketing:
DRIVE’19’s impressive line-up of industry experts and headline speakers also includes:
- Paul Metrey — Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Chief Regulatory Counsel, NADA
- Karl Kruppa — Automotive Solutions Consultant, Experian Automotive
- John Toohig — Managing Director, Raymond James Mortgage Company
- Michael Buckingham — Senior Director – PIN Auto Finance, JD Power
- Hannah Lutz — F&I Editor, Automotive News
- Eric Johnson — Partner Hudson Cook, LLP
- Charlie Chesbrough — Senior Economist and Senior Director, Economic Industry Insights, Cox Automotive
- Frank Mckenna — Chief Fraud Strategist, PointPredictive
- Sean Flynn — Director of CU Market Development, TransUnion
- Zaydoon H. Munir — Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RevolutionCredit
- Michael Acosta — Western Hemisphere Data Sales Lead, Microsoft
- Sean McNaboe — Senior Director, Treliant, LLC
- Ian Lampl — Co-Founder & CEO, Loan Street
- Hailey Middleton — Director of Product of Data Services & Analytics, CU Direct
- Tony Boutelle — President & CEO, CU Direct
The conference will address key industry topics including: trends in innovative financial services and emerging technologies, lending strategies and best practices, member engagement, and state of the automotive and mortgage markets.
“The conference delivers the expertise and dialogue necessary for credit unions to successfully maximize lending performance and increase their value to members,” noted Tony Boutelle, CU Direct’s president and CEO. “Our goal is to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive thought leadership forum, providing strategies to empower credit unions in an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
Credit unions interested in attending CU Direct’s DRIVE ’19 Conference can visit the event’s website, www.cudirect.com/drive or contact the company’s events department at [email protected].
About CU Direct
For twenty-five years, CU Direct has been a lending technology leader, helping credit unions fund $214 billion in loans. CU Direct provides lending and technology solutions to meet the demands of today’s financial landscape by bringing innovation and experience to indirect lending, consumer and mortgage loan origination, point-of-sale, online marketplace, analytics, marketing and CRM, auto shopping, and full-service loan processing. 14,800 auto dealers nationwide use CU Direct’s automotive solutions to connect with credit unions and their members to drive sales and increase their bottom lines. For more information, visit cudirect.com. Connect with CU Direct on Twitter and LinkedIn.